The skills needed for a particular job are usually included in the job description. Click the job that you are interested in and read the text. The required skills will usually be listed under ‘Your profile’ or ‘Required competencies’.
Articles in this section
- How can I look for a job on StepStone?
- Which criteria can I use to look for a job on StepStone?
- Can I save a job?
- How can I print a job?
- How will I know if I have the right skills for a particular job?
- For how long does a job remain available?
- I saw a job online some time ago, but it seems to be gone. Why does that happen?
- I have discovered an error in one of the job descriptions on StepStone. What should I do?
- Can I look for a job on my tablet?
- Can I look for a job on my smartphone?