Have you come across an interesting job? You can easily save this by clicking the job and subsequently selecting ‘save’ in the column on the left. You will be able to retrieve your saved jobs in your account overview. When you have logged in, click your name at the top of the page and select ‘saved jobs’.
Articles in this section
- How can I look for a job on StepStone?
- Which criteria can I use to look for a job on StepStone?
- Can I save a job?
- How can I print a job?
- How will I know if I have the right skills for a particular job?
- For how long does a job remain available?
- I saw a job online some time ago, but it seems to be gone. Why does that happen?
- I have discovered an error in one of the job descriptions on StepStone. What should I do?
- Can I look for a job on my tablet?
- Can I look for a job on my smartphone?
Article is closed for comments.