Go to your Job Agent Overview. Check the ‘inactive’ box for the Job Agents that you no longer want to receive. Setting your Job Agent inactive allows you to turn it back on at any time without having to select the criteria again.
Articles in this section
- What is a Job Agent?
- How do I create a Job Agent?
- Where can I consult my Job Agents?
- How can I make changes to my Job Agent?
- I receive the Job Agent too often in my mailbox. Can I adjust this?
- I have not received any suitable jobs through my Job Agent. Why does that happen?
- How can I set my Job Agent to inactive?
- How can I delete my Job Agent?