Once you have sent in a job application, you will not be able to reverse your action. Of course, if you are invited for a job interview, you can simply inform the employer that you are no longer interested.
Articles in this section
- How can I apply for a job on StepStone?
- Can I see the jobs for which I applied?
- How do I know if the employer has successfully received my application?
- I applied for a job some time ago, but I have not heard anything from the employer. Where can I find information?
- I am being referred to another website when I want to apply for a job. Why does this happen?
- Can I cancel my job application after I have sent it?
- Can you send me proof of the fact that I am seeking a job?