Yes, you can. Go to the application overview in your account. You will find an overview of all the jobs that you have applied for until today.
Articles in this section
- How can I apply for a job on StepStone?
- Can I see the jobs for which I applied?
- How do I know if the employer has successfully received my application?
- I applied for a job some time ago, but I have not heard anything from the employer. Where can I find information?
- I am being referred to another website when I want to apply for a job. Why does this happen?
- Can I cancel my job application after I have sent it?
- Can you send me proof of the fact that I am seeking a job?